This blog post for me, isn’t hard work, it is a complete pleasure to write this!
I’m here to tell you my 10 sure fire reasons why you should attend the Think Visibility conference on the 4th of September 2010. So let me get straight to the points…
Why YOU should attend Think Visibility?
- An Amazing Networking Opportunity – Wait..I thought this was an SEO and Online Marketing Conference, yes it is, but it is so much more than that. It’s an amazing chance to meet some of the top bloggers and SEO’s in the country. You will also meet people from all kinds of businesses and companies, last year I made 25 new contacts from Think Visibility. Out of my Top 10 contacts on Twitter, 3 of them I met at Think Visibility. I guarantee you, if you speak to people you’ll get some ‘money can’t buy’ contacts.
- Always a Great List of Speakers – Think Visibility brings some of the best know names in SEO to its conferences every year. September is no different. Previously Think Visibility has featured well know, respected SEO’s and bloggers such as: Chris Garrett, Joost De Valk, Tom Critchlow, Judith Lewis, Patrick Altoft and Dave Naylor. Check out this years speakers.
- Learn From Your Immediate Peers – It’s not just well know online gurus and experts who speak, you’ll get to listen to people speak who are experts in their field and deal with the current issues day to day. Learn from the up and coming stars in the industry about what’s going to be new tomorrow.
- Casino After Party – Great fun last year, this isn’t a casino themed evening, this is a party within a casino, with two poker tables, a blackjack table and a fullsized roulette (all on free play), all handled by professional and friendly dealers.
- All the Best Things Come from Yorkshire – Yes, you heard it here first. Let’s look at the facts, the beautiful place we call Yorkshire (God’s own County). Yorkshire Pudding, Tetley and Black Sheep ales, David Blunkett, The Chuckle Brothers, Flat Caps, Fox’s Biscuits, Seabrooks Crisps and Haribo Sweets, Saddleworth Moor, the inspirational Jane Tomlinson, Sean Bean, Brian Blessed, the late Richard “twice nightly” Whiteley AND Countdown. Not to mention the best supported Football team in the WORLD, Leeds United. Think Visibility is the best conference in the whole of the North.
- It’s only £119 Per Ticket – It’s half the price of most London or National SEO conferences and simply offers as much value. You’d be crackers not to go.
- There’s Something for Everyone -It’s not just all about SEO. If your looking to learn about Online marketing, Online PR, Affiliate Marketing and Social media Think Visibility has a session topic for everyone from Novice to Advanced, you’ll take away tones of knowledge, tips and actionable advice.
- It’s Held in a Casino – Think Visibility, takes place at the fabulous Alea Casino Conference Area, Featuring space for more than 240 visitors, it has a private cinema, an acclaimed Indian restaurant and is 25 minutes walk from Leeds railway station. The venue also offers free parking to all Think Visibility attendees.
- Friendly and Fun Attendees – At Think Visibility, you’ll get chance to mingle with all the speakers and ask questions beyond the usual allotted Q&A times. Everyone who attends Think Visibility, just wants to share their passion about the web with you, so smile and enjoy.
- Dom ‘The Hodge’ Hodgson – Your master of ceremonies and conference organiser Dom Hodgson is a very funny guy, I’ve personally heard from a number attendees last year that they come just to hear Dom speak during interludes!
See you all at Think Visibility 2010. I can’t wait.
Round Up of Other Reviews
- Why You Should Attend Think Visibility September 2010 (Rishil Lakhani)
- Five Reasons Why Think Visibility Rocked (Carla Marshall)
- Think Visibility – From the Other Side of a Hang Over (Paul Carpenter)
- My First Conference Speaking Appearance (Patrick Moogan)
- My Google Local Presentation From Think Visibility (Tom Critchlow)
- Think Visibility – Live Blogging (David Towers)
- Out sourcing Automation (Al Carlton)
- What We Learnt at Think Visibility (Karyn)
Flickr Image Credit Sk8geek
See you all at Think Vis 2010 in September.