The term ‘Smartdog digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our company registration number is 07195991, registered office Wharfe Mews House. 1 Wharfe Mews, Cliff Terrance, Wetherby, West Yorkshire. LS22 6LX.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Smartdog’s prior written consent.
- Any content produced on our blog, can be freely linked to. However, any use of our company logo or imagery must be done with permission.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We at Smartdog digital Ltd are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under licence from our suppliers or partners. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by UK, European, and international intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
Your license to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it, code or otherwise) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website.
You are permitted to link to our website, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link without expressed permission.