I’m delighted to announce on the back of speaking at North East Expo 2010 last year, I’ve personally been invited to speak again at this year’s Yorkshire Expo, which takes place at York Racecourse on Wednesday July 13th.
The event is again FREE to attend. I recommend any business who operates in Yorkshire should come down for some B2B networking and attend some of the free masterclasses.
*Places for the Masterclasses are limited. I suggest booking asap if they aren’t already sold out.
Details of my Masterclass
2.30pm – Improving your Website Marketing & Social Media: Simple Tactics for 2011.
The UK internet economy is worth £100 billion. This is 7.2% of UK gross domestic product. – Boston Consulting Group, October 2010
2011 is the year to start taking your website marketing seriously. Is your website generating enough traffic? sales? leads & enquiries?
This presentation will share with you some simple tactics and advice to help you:
- Make the most of new social media marketing opportunities
- Improve your search engine optimisation
- How to get more traffic, sales, leads & enquires for your business online
- Understand the golden opportunities that are hidden in your website traffic data
- Create effective content to achieve more visitors, blog subscribers, sales & enquiries
- Measure your ROI online
The event is run by Network North, who are a networking company that provide networking events in the north east of England. I’d personally like to thank the team at Network North for inviting me to speak at their event again.
My Presentation Slides from North East Expo
I’m again really looking forward to speaking!